Sunday, April 12, 2009

Personal Goals

Well, I know that everyone has their own personal goals; but how many actually go through with them to achieve them?

I have long term goals, like getting my own house and starting a family. But, I have one big goal that is what I consider short term and I am doing what I can to achieve it. Weightloss, this is my goal. I am the biggest I have ever been and want to get down to a certain size. I started my diet at the begining of Feb and as of today, I have lost 25 pounds so far. I feel that I could have lost a lot more than that so far, but I was sick for a few weeks and just didn't feel like working out or limiting what I ate.

I am back doing my diet and hope that I can get back on track. I would like to hit my goal before the holidays come around. I think I might have gave myself to much time to reach it, but am going to push to get to the goal sooner.

I have a few reasons as to why I want to loose weight. First, I have never been this size and am upset with myself for letting it get like this, there is nobody to blame but myself. Second, self confidence. I don't have near the confidence that I used to, and I hope that getting into better shape and feeling better about myself would give me that confidence back.

I will keep this one updated. I do not weigh each week as to keep from knowing where I am. I only get on the scale once a month, so whenever I do that, I will update where I am at.

As of now: starting weight 267, current 242. Goal: 190

1 comment:

  1. ill go jogging with you whenever you want

    ReplyDelete